Hello from San Francisco

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello there...

Just thought I'd say Hi...

I work in San Francisco as a photographer shooting a lot of architecture and design, lifestyle, Automotive, and also a lot of location scouting and some producing...

www.conroytanzer.com if you are interested in having a look...

So yeah, I look forward to checking out these forums and asking some questions and perhaps answering some...

Ok Bye...

Hi Alex, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

"San Francisco, absolutely love the place. Unfortunately I don't get much chance to get across to that side of the States very often. My place is at "Spring Creek TN"

Nice stuff, visited about 18 months ago as my jumping off point for a tour around California. Enjoyed the city, expensive but interesting.
Looking forward to seeing some of your images.

Hi Alex :welcome: to the forum :wave:

Yeah it's a cool city, but yeah kinda expensive.

Cool? Weird I'd say. Lots of homeless, dogs in bow ties and prams, a man walking down the street holding an iguana.

You know Ansel Adams photographed lots of buildings in San Francisco? The Weston st frances hotel by union square has some images on the wall by the concierge desk.

You know Ansel Adams photographed lots of buildings in San Francisco? The Weston st frances hotel by union square has some images on the wall by the concierge desk.

I did not know that... I'm going to be on the lookout for them now... Thanks for that... [emoji3]

Back