Hello from Scotland

Scots_quine

In memoriam
Name
Joan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everyone from a sunny Scotland. This forum looks great and I am looking forward to learning lots and taking part. I am a total beginner with my first DSLR and really keen to improve.

Hi there, Welcome.

I'm pretty new here too, but have settled in and felt very welcome by all.

I'm sure you'll learn plenty of tips from the regulars.

Hi there! Welcome. Where in Scotland are you? Going by your username I would say northeast?

Iain

Edit: Duh! Just read your location....

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. Nice to see another resident of Scotland on here. :)

Hi there, Welcome.

I'm pretty new here too, but have settled in and felt very welcome by all.

I'm sure you'll learn plenty of tips from the regulars.

Hello there, I'm just out the road a bit from you in Kintore

welcome to the forum- I love Scotland- go every year for a fortnight, to take photographs, of the rugged Nth West Coast and Skye usually based in Oban, a truly beautiful country :wave:

Les (y)

indiabravo said:
Hello there, I'm just out the road a bit from you in Kintore

Ah nice to see some locals on here. Should maybe organise a meet sometime in the future since there's quite a few people from around the north east.

Ah nice to see some locals on here. Should maybe organise a meet sometime in the future since there's quite a few people from around the north east.

That would be good I could do with meeting up with, and learning from, other togs in the area. Let me know if you're up for it and if you've any ideas.

John, I've probably passed you in the street and not realised! Only been in Kintore for 3 years so still fairly new to the area.

I'm nowhere near at the level that anyone else could learn any tips from me. Was hoping to go along for the same reasons. haha

Hiya Scots_Quine and welcome from across the Silvery Tay :)

Hi there! Welcome. Where in Scotland are you? Going by your username I would say northeast?

Iain

Edit: Duh! Just read your location....

But I was born and brought up in Forres so you were half right!

Scots_quine said:
But I was born and brought up in Forres so you were half right!

I was born a brought up in Grantown so chances are our paths have crossed at some point!

Welcome to TP, Scots_quine!

Back