Hello from Scotland

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Just joined o/

From Scotland and live in a small town on the coast. Bumped into a member from the forum on Sunday who mentioned this site (sorry forgot his name, I'm so bad with names).

Took up photography October 2016, buying my first DSLR, the Nikon D3300, which I still have today (partner uses it). Settled on Wildlife photography by January 2017 and pretty much ate, slept and breathed it until August 2018 when my son was born. Since the birth of my son I have gotten more into Astro/Landscapes and photos of him, very little time for wildlife. Kind of lost interest, which made me switch to Fuji. Now that space was paramount, there was no room for telephoto lenses! I picked up the Fuji XT-2 in the sales of January this year and have never looked back! Absolutely love the camera and the lenses I have for it. If I'd known about fuji back in October 2016 I would of most likely picked up a fuji camera!

Looking forward to contributing to the site!

MCP84

Hi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi there, welcome to the forum, excellent choice of equipment :fuji:

hi welcome to the forum

I also come from a small town on the Scottish coast where a lot of golf is played :)! I've been a generally proud Fuji owner for over 5 years but am maybe going to switch back to Nikon now that they've got into mirrorless. The X-T2 should do very nicely for your purposes, though. I'm sure you'll enjoy this friendly forum.

I also come from a small town on the Scottish coast where a lot of golf is played :)! I've been a generally proud Fuji owner for over 5 years but am maybe going to switch back to Nikon now that they've got into mirrorless. The X-T2 should do very nicely for your purposes, though. I'm sure you'll enjoy this friendly forum.

St. Andrews? :D

Twas I :D
Glad to see that you have joined TP
Just back from another weekend in Stonehaven.
I was looking out for you ;)

Yes I found the name via one of your threads! Had the wee man at the weekend so no camera Jolly’s for me!

I studied at Aberdeen so did make the odd trip down to Stoney. My brother lives there now.

Back