Hello from Sheffield.

Name
Mathew
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone, I've been lurking on here for about a month or so and have really enjoyed reading the forum. It seems more friendly on here than some other photographic forums and I particularly like that you have a lively 'film photography' section.

I live in Sheffield, not too far from the Peak District (I can reach some nice locations in half an hour's drive). I'm currently looking to improve my very limited knowledge of landscape photography but taking any opportunity to get out with a camera as it comes. Mostly I'm interested in film but I do have a digital SLR. My newest toy (and Xmas treat) is a Bronica etrsi which I can't wait to get to grips with. All I need is for this wet/ grey weather to go away.

Hopefully I might end up with some photos worth sharing on here at some point but in the meantime I will enjoy reading and learning from your posts.

Mathew.

Hi Mathew, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hi Mathew. I think you will be happy to be part of TP:welcome: ETRSI is a cracking Medium Format did you get the wide angle to go with it?:)

Hello Mathew enjoy the forum :welcome:

Hi Mathew. I think you will be happy to be part of TP:welcome: ETRSI is a cracking Medium Format did you get the wide angle to go with it?:)
Hey [emoji5]. No I don't have a wide angle lens to go with it yet. It came with the 75mm PE and 150mm PE lenses. I'm probably looking into getting an accurate new(ish) light meter and an extra 120 back first so that I have a choice of film without having to rush through the whole roll. I think after that then the 50mm PE is on my wants list. From reading around it sounds like a more useful and versatile focal length than the 40mm.

Thanks also to everyone for the warm welcome so far!

Mat.

Back