South-West England Hello from Somerset

Name
Charlene
Edit My Images
No
Hi all!
I’m Charlene and have been taking photos for years. I found this forum by chance through a google search and seemed like a great community to chat with and meet with fellow photographers.
I love all things nature and animal photography and a bit of travel photography too (when I can eventually get back to it).
I don’t have much of a photography network so hoping I’ll find that here. I’m based in Somerset but am a keen traveller so would be up for meeting fellow photographers anywhere really.

Hi Charlene, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Welcome to the forum Charlene, have fun here ;)

A warm welcome to TP- I am a dedicated wildlife photographer, living just outside Taunton- check the link below to my Flickr account

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A warm welcome to TP- I am a dedicated wildlife photographer, living just outside Taunton- check the link below to my Flickr account

Thank you. Great photos Les! I assume these are around the levels area - that’s actually where I’m based so maybe I’ll bump into you out shooting sometime.

Thank you. Great photos Les! I assume these are around the levels area - that’s actually where I’m based so maybe I’ll bump into you out shooting sometime.

Hi Charlene, Thank you I do love wildlife photography, that said I also do Weddings/ Portraits etc

As for the locations - mostly around Greylake - Ham Wall & my favourite place Steart Marshes Nr Cannington :) I travel far and wide too

So you never know we may / could well bump into one another at some point - be nice to meet a fellow togger and I am always out - weather depending of course

here's one I shot yesterday @ Ham Wall

DSC00077 Painted Lady - feeding 2020 by Les Moxon, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
Back