Hello from Staffordshire!

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all!
Hope you are all doing well, just joined this forum and wanted to quickly say hello

I’m looking for some inspiration and motivation with my photography, I love photography but I seem to be unmotivated and uninspired with it :( and I don’t want my camera sitting there gathering dust

I tried street photography for the first time a few weeks ago, I liked it, I had never tried it before. Although my photos weren’t great I will learn and no one takes amazing photos from the start!

I want to get in to macro photography too but I never know what to photograph, I own a macro lens but haven’t really used it for macro all that much yet :(

Work gets in the way mostly and it drains most of my time and energy but I hope to fit something in somewhere

Feel free to welcome yourselves! I’ll reply when I can, I’m just about to start work at the moment D:

Hi Dan
Welcome to the forum , Get out when you can , just walk around local places of interest , re macro you can start at home with the most ordinary items , when taken with a true 1-1 macro they will pop

Hi Dan, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Welcome to the forum, enjoy :welcome:

Back