South-West England Hello from Tewkesbury

Name
Joe
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Everyone,

I am new here, although I have owned a DSLR camera for a few years, It's only within the last 6 months that I have developed a real interest in learning how to use them properly.
Current camera is a Sony A77 with various lenses, this was a recent upgrade from my Sony A58.
I am here to learn as much as possible from you guys! Will post some some pics over the next few days, and would really welcome some CC feedback on them.

I look forward to chatting to you all soon.

Joe

Welcome Joe, look forward to seeing some of your images (y)

Welcome to the forum Joe :welcome:

Hi Joe, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Welcome, some lovely bits of countryside around there. What sort of things do you like to shoot?

Love I love the area.....I like to shoot Wildlife and Landscapes, but as I have only recently got into Photography, I am now looking at doing more. I want to start doing potraits - Just to learn more about my camera!!

Joe

Well, that's a varied range. Landscapes, usually a wide lens, wildlife usually long range, and portrait so midrange and lighting :D
Plenty of places around you for wildlife, even slimbridge isn't far away

Thank you all for welcome.
Nick i like your avatar pic....did you take the pic?

Back