Hello from the North West of England

Name
Morris
Edit My Images
Yes
Just discovered this forum and happy to be able to come to learn and hopefully contribute.

Began my photography journey in 1981 with a Pentax ME Super. Moved on to an Olympus E-420 around 2007 and finally discovered Micro Four Thirds in May this year. Bought myself an Olympus EM1 MkII.

Also returned to shooting film again, I'll post some details of my cameras in the appropriate threads.

M

Just discovered this forum and happy to be able to come to learn and hopefully contribute.

Began my photography journey in 1981 with a Pentax ME Super. Moved on to an Olympus E-420 around 2007 and finally discovered Micro Four Thirds in May this year. Bought myself an Olympus EM1 MkII.

Also returned to shooting film again, I'll post some details of my cameras in the appropriate threads.

M

Hi, I hope you enjoy your time here.

M

Welcome to the forum Morris- My 1st real photographer job Army 2 Para - included a Pentax ME super with a 135mm f2 lens ( I still have the camera too)

YXspiZ7.jpg

Les :)

Hi Morris, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Welcome to the forum Morris, have fun here :wave:

Back