Hello from West Yorkshire :)

Name
Charles
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone ive used a lot of DSLR's in the past but never really bothered about doing much more than just general photo taking when on holiday haha now im serious about it :)

I started with a Nikon d50, then upgraded to a d80 now ive upgraded to a D7000.

Im looking forward to having a good look round the site to get as much help and as many tips as i can :)

Cheers

Hi Charles, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hi Charles welcome to the forums from a Wakey lad.(y)

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Hi Charles, And welcome to the forum :wave:

Hi Charles and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Cheers everyone, had a browse of the site and there's so much to take in haha :) I've armed myself with a complete new setup... Lightroom, cs6, small desktop photo studio so now to save for another lens :)

Hello and welcome.

Hi Charles & everyone else, I hadn't realised there were so many local members. From Ferrybridge here, living in the shadow of the power station.

Back