Hello from Worksop

Name
Joe
Edit My Images
No
Hey all, just thought I'd say hello! I'm Joe, I currently live and work near to Worksop in Nottinghamshire. Not too far the peak district so that's where most of my photographic adventures take place.

Landscape and travel photography is what I'm mostly into, but I haven't done a lot of photography in the past few months due to university taking over! Looking forward to starting back up in the next couple of months.

I have used a canon 7d mark ii for the past year and a half but recently sold it as I'm planning on going mirrorless with the sony alpha line.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and improve my photography!

Hi there Joe :welcome: to the forum

Hi Joe, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hey all, just thought I'd say hello! I'm Joe, I currently live and work near to Worksop in Nottinghamshire. Not too far the peak district so that's where most of my photographic adventures take place.

Landscape and travel photography is what I'm mostly into, but I haven't done a lot of photography in the past few months due to university taking over! Looking forward to starting back up in the next couple of months.

I have used a canon 7d mark ii for the past year and a half but recently sold it as I'm planning on going mirrorless with the sony alpha line.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and improve my photography!
Hi Joe
My neck of the woods, perhaps I'll see some photos of places I recognise.

Hi joe
I'm in Nottingham and also frequent the peaks fairly regularly !!! Get your new camera sorted and we can set something up

Was up the peaks this morning

Back