Hello from York

Edit My Images
Yes
I have been registered and reading this forum for quite a while and did post a couple of times when I first registered but I don't think I posted in here. So....

I'm based in York, love street photography. Have dabbled a bit with studio photography. Own and X100F and have recently also acquired a Fuji XT3 and a couple of lenses (23 f2, 18-55 2.8-4, 56 1.2). I am swapping from Sony A6XXX cameras (have had the a6500 and a6000). The X100F really made me fall in love with the colors and tactile nature of the Fujis.

For anyone who is from York, I did start attending the York Photography evenings in Acomb Photographic studio (and also out and about) which were very good but I'm now often down in London on Wednesday evenings when they meet.

Anyway. Hoping to be a bit more active on here now.

Gally

**EDIT*** Just had another look for people in York and realise I did post, just didn't see it in my list of profile posts. DOH!

Last edited:
Welcome, I have an X100F and got a XT-3 plus 18-55 yesterday, this is after selling all my FF Canon gear. I look forward to seeing your shots :)

Hi Gally, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

:welcome: to the forum :wave:

Back