Hello from Yorkshire

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

New member here from Leeds. Been shooting for around a year now. I shoot canon gear and am currently using a 600D and a variety of lenses.

Has anyone got any gems of locations around the leeds area that they could suggest for shoots?

Thanks,
Chris :)

Hi, Chris, welcome aboard. Looking forward to some of your photographs. Any questions, just ask, you'll usually get a good answer ;)

cheers.

Welcome, from another Leeds/Wakefield un. Get stuck in to the forum, I've found it very helpful these past few months.
As for locations, where to start....... What kinda stuff you like shooting?

Check out the meeting place thread, we have an up coming meet on Sunday 14th April for a bit of nighttime photography, light painting etc, great way to meet other local togs etc, be good to have you along.

Take it easy
Rich

Welcome, from another Leeds/Wakefield un. Get stuck in to the forum, I've found it very helpful these past few months.
As for locations, where to start....... What kinda stuff you like shooting?

Check out the meeting place thread, we have an up coming meet on Sunday 14th April for a bit of nighttime photography, light painting etc, great way to meet other local togs etc, be good to have you along.

Take it easy
Rich

Thanks for the welcome Rich! I like shooting architecture and quite a lot of B&W/Split tone stuff. I'll definitely have a look at the meeting place thread, would be great to meet up with some fellow Yorkshire togs :)

Welcome to the forum Chris . You should get across to the Wakefield meet if you can , it should be a good night .
John

Back