Hello from Zagreb

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all.

I'm new to the forum, although I have already posted one image in 35mm, so this is my second post.

I'm in photography since '70 shooting with my first camera Cmena 8, and later Practica PLC2. At that time I was member of photo clubs and also had photo lab at home. Now days I use my old magnifier to digitalize 35mm films. I developed my own strategy to remove orange cast from colour negative, I would like to share it if someone is interested.

As color film arrived, I almost left photography (because I couldn't process color) but I reactivated when I bought my first DSLR in 2010. Since then, I was shooting different themes trying to profile some style.

I'm passionate for photography, shooting mostly portraits on tfp basis for my Instagram profile @ergas_photography.

I shoot also other themes, so I like forum to share my other work, since my Insta profile is thematic.

Last edited:
Welcome ergas, a few film users here but mostly digital ... look forward to seeing some of your work.

Hi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Thank you for welcome.
I also mostly shoot digital, but from time to time I like to shoot on film.

Hi and welcome to the forum :welcome:

Back