hello guys merry xmas

Name
kevin
Edit My Images
No
havent been on for a while and broused the forum with some mighty fine photos..im looking for some help on this..my father died of cancer over a year ago and my mum is finding it really hard at around xmas..as my dad was normally the one who was taking the pics i have very little photos with him in them..i was hoping that maybe someone could try and tellme if these photos can be smartened up so i can blow it up and frame it of my pc..any pointers will help but i think the pics are two bitty for anbything but you never know cheers

kevin

JaesPics-0044.jpg

JaesPics-0045.jpg

Hi Mate,

Very sorry to hear about your Dad.

You are right about the limited things you can do considering the image quality but I've had a quick go just to see what's possible. Hope you don't mind.

These all have curve/Hue & Sat adjustment and a slightly blurred layer to remove some of the "bitty" texture. I've then tried to further disguise the texture by applying some filters (I'm not a fan of using filters normally).

Noise added
1-1.jpg

Canvas Texture
2-1.jpg

Cross Hatch
3-1.jpg

Dry Brush
4.jpg

Canvas treatment seems to work best - should get a fair enough 6x4 out of that

thanks guys these look great.il still be up for other types but as above said i think the canvas looks great

kev

update guys ..i got a lovely size photo out of these and wish to thank garry for sorting this out thanks mate youl make my mother very happy indeed:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Hey no worries mate, glad I could help!

The invoice is in the post.

(Don't worry I'm joking!!!

I use e-mail.:LOL:)

Back