Beginner Hello I'm new :)

Name
Laura
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello,

I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Laura ✋ after a couple of years of contemplating buying a camera I finally bit the bullet and bought a Nikon D3300 after doing a bit of research. Today has been my first adventure on my photographic journey, I got slightly snap happy with around 700 photos taken but I'm pleased with about 10% of the images. I made a rule to myself (which I'm sure people may think is silly) but it was always to use Manual and never to use flash. Natural lighting photography is what caught my eye and I would like to master this before venturing into the world of flash photography. Unfortunately I can't upload any images, as i couldn't work out how to get them on my phone, I would've loved feedback. Any tips would be very welcome and I hope see other people's work :)

Hi Laura and welcome. I think most people find the best way of uploading photos is from a filkr acc. If you have one. There is a section on here with info on how to load them.

I'm sure that's true but I've always felt the deep end was always the best way to learn for me :) thank you re the flikr account info

Hi have you been doing it long? I've just installed Flickr it's ace, why have I never seen it before? I'm so excited to one day be good! I will work out how to put pictures up but please don't be mean, like I said its day one for me :)

ok I think I have done it correctly, im sure there is a much simpler way :)

19620640140_7a2cb869ce_k.jpg

you need the image url - the one that ends in .jpg - the easiest way to get it is either to right click and select copy image url , or to go to the bbcode option on flickr

Welcome and look forward to seeing your progress.

I'm really struggling to do this picture posting I'm sorry, I'm sure I will eventually get it but with toddler twins is a bit of a struggle to get a minute to yourself . I screenshot be pictures from Flickr I hope that's better x

Back