Hello there!

Name
Gareth Nolan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, was recommended to this site by my pal melanie. I managed to mess up immediately by posting into a thread last used in June '06 :| http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=36287

Anyway I live in Yorkshire and like to travel. Mosy of my pics are "snaps" but I get the occasional good one. I recently bought a Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ18 8.2mp but have had little time or opportunity to use it. Before that I had a Lumix compact 5mp which gave some very pleasing results and before that I had a Kodak easyshare compact which was also good. I started originally with an Olympus OM1 which was my pride and joy but a burglar took it - this still upsets me as it was the first thing I bought myself when I got a full time job.

Pics I've taken recently include Italy, Scotland, Egypt, Wales, and my two dogs, one of which is a real "poser". I'm also a sci-fi fan and have quite a few shots taken at conventions etc... If I can work out how to post them I will.

Cheers for now - Gareth :)

Hi Gareth :wave:
If I can work out how to post pics, ANYBODY can. Sorry to everybody else here for introducing this one. Hope he won't be too much trouble....

Hi and welcome to the forums:wave:
Bob (y)

Back