North England Hello there!

Hi Kirsty and welcome. Lots of info and inspiration on here. Have a look in the meetup thread. Dive in and enjoy yourself.

Hi Kirsty, And welcome aboard TP."Enjoy".

Hi Kirsty and welcome! I'm not a million miles away from you (near Skipton) Hope you enjoy the forum [emoji16]

Hello Kirsty, enjoy the forum :welcome:

OMG!!I so want to do Malham by night for astro photography!!! You game @SarahMarie sometime lol!!
Absolutely!! I bet it's amazing at night there! Not quite got the hang of astro yet as I'm very much a beginner but I'll give it a go!

Absolutely!! I bet it's amazing at night there! Not quite got the hang of astro yet as I'm very much a beginner but I'll give it a go!

Neither have i tbh lol!!! I will have to see if i can grab a lift up there 1 night lol (dont drive to i as im slack haha!)... but no my friend has done some astro up there, 1622036_1195587730528983_578881201142420856_n.jpg

(Image copyright of Andrew Dawson Ive made him aware ) This was him at Malham a few weeks back just before Xmas.

Great image! I've tried to capture the milky way but it's a bit pants lol (although I did get it) It definitely lacks any sort of punch though. I drive, but up Malham...at night? Hmm...we'd end up at the bottom of the cove haha. I might need to find a lift too lol.

Back