Hello, to all.

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Hi, I go by the handle Stig, this is due to an earlier career as a stone age man (seriously!) which left me named after "Stig of the dump" in the local press and it kinda stuck...
I'm based in East Anglia and my main interest is aviation photography although i will attempt to record anything visually cool I spot on my travels.
I travel by motorcycle and have issues with space and portability for my kit.
I have been taking photography seriously for about five years and I travel all over Europe either to aviation events or just as a general tourist.
I did however make a series of long journeys ranging as far as North Africa by motorcycle using a 2mp Kodak and then 10mp optio compact in the mid noughties. I wish I had known then what I have now learnt about photography!
I look forward to learning a great deal more about my hobby from fellow enthusiasts on TP in the coming months.
Cheers, Stig.

Hi Chris, And welcome aboard TP, "Enjoy".

Welcome to TP Chris, plenty to learn on here get stuck in :)

Btw Stig of the Dump was my favourite book when I was a wee laddie

Welcome to the forums Stig.(y)

Welcome to the forum Stig :wave:

You don't drive fast cars do you...:woot:

Hi Norkie, no mate I was actually called Stig before the various gentlemen in white Nomex!
My taste is more fast bikes than cars:D.
Stig.

Hi my name is Steve. Although I have been photographing for years, I am just finishing my HND in photography and going to Uni trying to get my BA top up in photography. I shoot with a Bronica SQAi 6x6 medium format film camera. Gave up on digital cameras, this was a personal choise. My thing is Street Photography, just love it. Anyone else Street using film? Thats me !

Hi Steve, I think you probably intended to start your own thread rather than replying to mine mate.
Cheers, Stig.

Back