Hello - Yet another newbie

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there!

I was referred here by someone who used to hang out here a bit. He told me you were a very friendly bunch...

I have been a happy snapper for a while. Mainly taking photos with my trusty Ixus 40 whilst out doing my other obsession - Mountain Bike riding.

After a while I realised if I took enough photos, one or two turned out OK (thank goodness for cheap memory).

Recently I bought Canon 400D DSLR. And since that day the weather has been rubbish and I am itching to get out there and really fire my new toy in anger.

Anyway I am looking to improve my photography and looking forward to participating actively on this forum.

I have a Flickr page here. As I said I am also a keen Mountain Biker which is why most of my photos contain landscapes, mountain bikers, or both. I have tried different styles more recently!

Feedback on Flickr or here appreciated!

Many thanks in advance

Mark F

Hi there Mark and welcome! I'm new too and have found this place really friendly and helpful. Nice bunch of people :D

blow me down, i thought i saw sammy c post there!:eek:

:D I had to leave as there were too many people making me look rubbish. Luckily I've found another expensive hobby which I don't suck at so much (MTBing).

Actually, I have a picture to share, off to C&C forum....

:clap:

WOW - thanks for such a warm welcome.

Let's find some courage and post a pic up now...

Back