Hello

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey,

Names Michael, 21, from Liverpool area. Getting back into photography after a hectic Uni year/summer.

Photography, started with a Canon A70, that got passed to parents, got an A80 which I still use today when the need arises, then went onto a 300D with kit/50mm 1.8 and 70-300mm Sigma (the usual 3 starting lens's) and that's what I have, nearly bought different lens's a few times but the money has always gone elsewhere.

I would say I prefer.. wildlife, landscape mostly, then moving onto just documenting days/holidays/events.

Last summer (2006) I went to Wisconsin and spent 3 months working at a Adult Disability camp, really opened my eyes to everything, especially photography. I found I was limited by my A80, but in a way it was a god-send, as in that time I took 8000 photo's which was an awful lot considering I had no way of backing up expect a trip to the local Walmart that was nearly an hour away every weekend. I really missed my 300D during this time, the 99% days of full on lovely weather were amazing.

Over the time since I started with my A70 I have learnt about Av/Tv and all that so now I just to hone my skills, open my eyes more to what is around me, learn how to use my external flash (Sigma 500) and just keep learning.

Looking forward to getting involved in this forum, I've looked around it for a day or 2 before posting and I like what I see, also a nice local group (NW Uk) too for potential meets.

So, hey everyone, look forward to getting to know you and sharing photographs.

Hi from me too very good ontro
Bob (y)

Hi and welcome :wave:

Hi :wave:

Back