Hello

Edit My Images
No
:wave: Hi Daniel and welcome to TP.

It's a friendly forum so jump right in and start posting.

Unfortunately FB links and the like don't generally get a lot of attention, and are likely to get lost in the welcome forum.
A lot of people don't like clicking on links and the sheer volume of pictures on that type of link makes giving any meaningful feedback almost impossible.

If you pick a few of your favourite photos and post them in the appropriate sharing forums there are plenty of members on hand to give you some support and feedback.

:wave: Hi Daniel and welcome to TP.

It's a friendly forum so jump right in and start posting.

Unfortunately FB links and the like don't generally get a lot of attention, and are likely to get lost in the welcome forum.
A lot of people don't like clicking on links and the sheer volume of pictures on that type of link makes giving any meaningful feedback almost impossible.

If you pick a few of your favourite photos and post them in the appropriate sharing forums there are plenty of members on hand to give you some support and feedback.

Thanks. I kind of guessed that FB links would fly under the radar but it was worth a shot anyway. Do you have any other good advice for this forum?

There's a rules and guidelines section and also an FAQ and guides section that you might find a useful read. In particular this thread will help you find your way around the forums.

Generally though, we're a pretty laid back and friendly bunch and all we ask of members is that they join in and treat other posters how they'd like to be treated themselves.

If you really want some serious feedback and help on your photos I'd suggest limiting the number that you put into a thread to one or two. The forum won't let you add more than six anyway, but keeping the number down will help people to focus in on them and give you some real help.
It's also useful if you give members a little background information about the photo(s) that you post - again it all helps with forming opinions and targeting any feedback.

Of course, there are lots of other sub forums out there as well as the photo-sharing ones - have a look around, have a read and don't be afraid to join in.

Back