Hello

Name
Kimberly
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all. Just joined so thought i would say a quick hello and introduce myself. Been taking photos for quite some time now and just finished my first year of a photography degree at uni. Recently moved to stoke and loving being close to all the old buildings, canals and rivers. will try and post some recent images soon x Kim

Hello and a very warm welcome to you Kim.

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Thanks for the links. am hoping i can have some fun and learn a little more along the way x

Hi Kim, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hi Kimmy :welcome: to the forum

Hello Kimmy and welcome to TP.
I am sure you will really enjoy the forum. I sure do.
I now look forward to having a look at some of your images.

Thanks for all the messages. I have posted a few pics in macro so far and hoping to post more soon and maybe even enter a few competitions as well x

Thanks Trent. I would have posted more pics but PC has just packed up. Oh well looks like a trip to the PC shop lol

Back