Hello.

Name
Bryan
Edit My Images
Yes
I have joined following a recommendation on another forum (The Dive Forum / I'm currently an ex-diver) and am after something.

I've not had a 'proper' camera since the days of film and currently have a broken Fujifilm F900EXR Compact Travel Camera. The camera got snagged during a sudden movement on my part and the retaining pin pulled loose and the wrist lanyard 'came off''. The camera's fall was stopped by a road and my heart nearly stopped in shock!

Fujifilm repairs told me that my 'version of events' was wrong and that the camera was broken before this event and I told them that they were wrong. Anyway, at that point I decided to become an ex-Fujifilm customer and it is my intention to never spend my hard earned with them again. It is a somewhat ...... refreshing experience to be called a liar (by implication) by a repair centre.

I'm specifically here in the hope that someone might have a dead F900EXR that they might want to let go for a small renumeration so that I might harvest a body part (top cover).

I do love reading about cameras so I do hope to, in the best vampiric tradition, to syphon off some of your collective knowledge.

Last edited:
Hi Bryan, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you."Enjoy".

Hello! My Ricoh Caplio isn't taking pictures normally - which would be the best part of the forum to ask for advice? I'm just a casual user of the camera and mainly for putting pictures on ebay and freegle.

Back