Hello!

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Hi! Let me briefly introduce myself... I am 30 and from the UK and I have an interest in vintage items. My work is actually dealing in various vintage items and over the years I have dealt in many vintage cameras but never took the time to learn about them or even use them. Now, I am interested in starting to learn more about them and maybe try a hand at using some.

I'm sure over the coming weeks or months I will have silly questions or possibly ask for help identifying certain items as I do come across a lot in my travels!

I look forward to talking to you all!

:welcome: to the forum Dave, there some very knowledgeable people here with regard to vintage equipment, enjoy (y)

Hi Dave, And welcome aboard TP."Enjoy".

This could be very interesting. I started my photography age 6 using an old box brownie type camera.
Welcome

Hi! Let me briefly introduce myself... I am 30 and from the UK and I have an interest in vintage items. My work is actually dealing in various vintage items and over the years I have dealt in many vintage cameras but never took the time to learn about them or even use them. Now, I am interested in starting to learn more about them and maybe try a hand at using some.

I'm sure over the coming weeks or months I will have silly questions or possibly ask for help identifying certain items as I do come across a lot in my travels!

I look forward to talking to you all!
Hi Dave welcome to the forum.

I loved collecting old items a few years back, but ran out of space quickly. I tend to admire it now, just not collect it. :)

Back