South-East England Hello

Name
Cen
Edit My Images
No
Hi all

Just found this Forum today after a Google search so joined

I’ve decided to begin upgrading my equipment and therefore doing a lot of research

Bodies were D750 and D5600 as a backup

This month traded the D5600 for the D850

Always been more at ease as a landscape photographer as I’m useless capturing the right moment for people photographs. Tried wildlife but a combination of poor techniques, limited focussing capabilities, short focal length therefore using x2 tele converter leading to slow speed and soft photographs meant I stick to landscape

So having upgraded to D850, now thinking of upgrading D750 to D500 and getting the 200-500mm f/5.6

Will enjoy catching up on all the advice on here

Thank you

Hi Cen, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi all

Just found this Forum today after a Google search so joined

I’ve decided to begin upgrading my equipment and therefore doing a lot of research

Bodies were D750 and D5600 as a backup

This month traded the D5600 for the D850

Always been more at ease as a landscape photographer as I’m useless capturing the right moment for people photographs. Tried wildlife but a combination of poor techniques, limited focussing capabilities, short focal length therefore using x2 tele converter leading to slow speed and soft photographs meant I stick to landscape

So having upgraded to D850, now thinking of upgrading D750 to D500 and getting the 200-500mm f/5.6

Will enjoy catching up on all the advice on here

Thank you

A 200-50mm for landscapes - good luck with that:)

welcome to the forum from a dedicated Wildlife Photographer

Les :)

Welcome Cen, enjoy the forum :welcome:

Back