Hello

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Folks

Im from Glasgow and 42 years old, Ive always fancied improving my photography skills so decided to by my first proper camera last week, a second hand canon 550d. I prefer wildlife and lanscape photography and would love to progress onto astrophotography. Hopefully get some good pointers on here along the way

Welcome to TP towers Peter, plenty of astrophotographers on here to help you get started.

Hi Peter, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Welcome Peter, you'll find lots to interest you here in those genres as well as on the kit side. We have some real experts on the site, but don't let the perfection of their images deter you, use them as a target to work towards (and know that every perfect image probably was accompanied by hundreds of less than perfect ones!). Share your work and use the feedback you get to improve your efforts. Or just take part and enjoy the journey, both are good approaches.

Hello and welcome Peter :D

I'll look forward to seeing your pictures in the various threads. It's mostly a friendly crowd here so here's hoping you have fun :D

Welcome to the forum Peter, enjoy yourself here :)

Welcome Peter, you'll find lots to interest you here in those genres as well as on the kit side. We have some real experts on the site, but don't let the perfection of their images deter you, use them as a target to work towards (and know that every perfect image probably was accompanied by hundreds of less than perfect ones!). Share your work and use the feedback you get to improve your efforts. Or just take part and enjoy the journey, both are good approaches.
Hi lindsey, yes plenty of experience of the poor one but have also had some good ones too. Some of the pics folk take on here are unreal though

Back