Hello

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I’m new here. Seems like I’ve found a nice forum site.

My hobbies are photography, programming, and wildlife and I try to connect them as much as I can. Most of my photography is outdoor macro and wildlife and the programming I’ve been working on is an iPad photo workflow app for culling and naming as this allows me to work on my photos while out camping or on the couch. Making my least favorite part of photography more fun.

Oh, I see this is a U.K. site but I’m from San Diego, California . I hope that’s ok. I have no interest in talking politics etc :)

My Instagram is an easy way to see what I shoot: https://www.instagram.com/wandering.camera.guy/

…Gary

Hi and welcome to TP

Yes, we are a UK centric forum but do have some international members including from your side of the pond?

There is a Lounge section and a Hot Topics section for politics.....but joining in there like all the sub-fora is entirely optional :)

So, just get posting & sharing and see what you make of us :beer:

Hi Gary, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Welcome, and we look forward to seeing more from you in talk and images. We do have a small number of US-based members, as well as elsewhere in the world, and are the better for that variety of input.

Hi Gary, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

"I too am from the USA (TN) but now spend most of my time in the UK"

Back