Hello!

Edit My Images
Yes
Been playing with an old EOS 50D I've basically inherited for the last number of years using it to learn how to shoot manual and now looking to upgrade to something newer (still 2nd hand)

I'm a keen landscape amateur based in the Scottish highlands and very much in the realm of quantity still with every 10,000 photos I take there might be a few I think "ummmmmmm that isn't to shabby"

I also play around with Affinity Photo however don't overly edit them but looking forward to leaning about and seeing what camera I think is best for me to buy and how to compose and take better landscapes with tips and tricks.

So hello to everyone.

Hiya, welcome aboard. I'm am from Wales but now living in Ayrshire, I quite often find myself in the Glencoe area though.

Looking foward to seeing your work. (y)

Regarding a camera, the future is mirrorless but there are some bargains now on used DSLRs. I have a 5Div for landscapes and love it. I bought it new in 2017 and it's still going strong. I'd recommend a full frame body for landscapes.

Hi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Welcome to the forum, let’s see some images ;)

Thank you all for the very warm welcome. Shall be looking to create an Flickr account to start sharing some this weekend...in the beginners forums.

All tips welcome here to learn.

Welcome to the forum. You have lots of landscape opportunities where you live; the west coast is a wonderful place to be.

I can't advise on a camera, not being digital, so I'll just suggest that before making an exposure, you ask yourself "why do I want to photograph this" and then actively select what you really want and remove the extraneous. And check outlines and frame edges....

Back