Help! I cant decide which shots to get printed!

Jimmy_Lemon

TPer Emeritus
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
I cant choose which shots to get printed in the Photobox offer, and only have a few hours left!

I know I should choose but I cant, so which is your favourite?
1#
Courtyard1.jpg

2#
Falkirk-Wheel.jpg

3#
Holy-Water.jpg

4#
Lighthouse.jpg

5#
Misty-Morning.jpg

6#
Portmerion.jpg

7#
River-Sunset.jpg

8#
Sunset-Sillhouette.jpg

9#
York-Minster.jpg

10#
beach-sunset.jpg

Help! please!

Love to help but I am busy trying to decide which prints to use for the Photobox offer which ends tonight. Trying to get down to about 10. :shrug:

:D

There!! how's that :)

I just ordered another 6 posters too!!

For me it would be 2, 5 7 and 9.

All the best with your final decision.

Not Joking!

Message on Photobox:
SYSTEM STATUS: Wednesday 29th August 8:30pm: Due to very high demand, some customers are experiencing slow responses from our servers. If you are affected please visit later this evening. Engineers are investigating. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Might take me until midnight!

7, 9 & 10 would be top. After that anyone as harder to split. (y)

Some gorgeous pics here but I agree with Susane ... a lot depends on where you want to display them.

For living areas I find the simple shots work best, hence my choice would be #7 all the way, then #10 .... and finally ... I just love #3 :LOL:

I finally went with 1, 5, 6, 7 and 9 with an extra shot for someones christmas present ;)

I love number 10 but it is REALLY soft on the rocks at any large size :( ah well, that £30 I dont have spent! Thanks for the help everyone :D

EDIT: oh and they are going to go on my bedroom/office (fun!) wall so I like lots of detail and colour in them. Though the sunset might go somewhere else if it comes out ok.

Anyone else having trouble with accepting the discount code?

Ok it says only one code per order, as I have already ordered one this week, does that mean I cant order another??

I,m confused dot com???

Ps Apologies for hijacking your thread Jimmy Lemon

As far as Im aware, you can order as many posters as you like .... but must be all at one time, as the code only works once.
Not correct InaGlo... I ordered three last Friday, and another 6 today - code worked for me both times.

After I ordered last Friday I also called Photobox and asked if I was able to place another order and was told an emphatic... "yes, enjoy yourself and order as many as you like" :)

Anyone else having trouble with accepting the discount code?

Ok it says only one code per order, as I have already ordered one this week, does that mean I cant order another??

I,m confused dot com???

Ps Apologies for hijacking your thread Jimmy Lemon

Check you have entered it correctly first of all, in upper case [I kept getting a similar massage, coz being tired, I was putting an Extra 'S' between the 'R' and the '5'], and then make sure you save changes, before going to checkout....thats the best advice i can offer. :shrug:

No. 2 for me by far... I just got in with two of my own, thanks for the heads up guys.

Back