Help is this a Good price

Edit My Images
Yes
HI I have been offered the CANON EF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6L IS USM lens with Hoya filter and mount +bag + box everthing 5 months old and with original receipt for £665 including postage is this a good deal....through my freind in cirencester.

Regards Mark

If its in mint condition then yes it's a very good price...Kerso does them for about £900 IIRC

I would say that's a great price! Actually .......wait.......... no..........it's a terrible price!!!! Now give me your friend's number and I'll be sure to tell him off for you!

It's a great price, but would not be if I didn't have two as I would want the contact details so I could have it :LOL::LOL:

Sound, go for it(y)

Mark,

You seem to have two Scotsmen endorsing the fact that it's cheap....any other opinions would be meaningless.

Bob

Mark,

You seem to have two Scotsmen endorsing the fact that it's cheap....any other opinions would be meaningless.

Bob

:D Yep, I should (and everyone else) say no more :LOL:

Kerso is not listing anything at the mo, so can't say what his current price is for sure. Most are listing brand new in the £800 region ***...

Mark,

Bob

We just need a Yorkshire man to step in and the bargain is confirmed :LOL:

Seeing as I live 1 mile from the Yorkshire border I will say go for it and hope it counts

[Scottish stereotype] Just think of all the battered mars bars and tins of Tenants Super you can buy with the money saved! [/Scottish stereotype]

Tenants Super, you must be posh, I'll stick to me bucky ;)

I would say if thats in pukka condition then i would snap their hand off at that price. Its a great lens and you wont regret it.

Hi it is in MINT condition + receipt from jessops and only 5 months old final price £672.95 with postage, he is (was) a freind, LOL should arrive on friday post ok .... i will take some picture of the lens, the age on the back reveils it was made at the utsunomiya plant in october 07 allow for stock order shipping and finding it's way to jessops then being picked and sold they had it in stock for 2-3 months

He has just redeamed himself and has included TRIPOD HOLDER + another filter

yes at the moment i am happy:naughty:

Regards Mark,

could he not have thrown in the postage for free?

or am i just adding to the stereotype....

could he not have thrown in the postage for free?

or am i just adding to the stereotype....

I tried but his hands were tide, i could not loose it for £7.50 but i thought about it :), he is off my Christmas card list,:LOL: i will send the card back he sent me last year, cross off his message and write my own, put a 2 pence stamp on it so he has to pay the postage,:LOL: his place is next to the post office so not far to walk.lol;)

Regards Mark

I am a Geordie in Yorkshire and I say you got a frelling good deal. I though I got a good deal on mine at £700!!

Is he still walking alright, or is his rear end slightly sore around the outside? :LOL:

my friend who i bought the lens off just phoned, he took it to the post office today RMSD £21.00, after they scrapped him up off the floor, he waited till after 6 pm as it's cheaper to phone :thinking: and asked if i would make a donation to the post appeal, as this deal was causing him all kinds of strange fluctuations in his blood pressure, so i stumped up a £10 to ease the path, he is deffenatly off the card list this year:) so £682.95. and if he comes it again i will trade else where:baby:

regards Mark.

Well it arrived just going to try a few shots.:) will be checking for dust as well.:nono:

Regards Mark.

Back