Help me choose....

Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Which one/s do you think should be shown in my portfolio?? :)

4000089175_615d814e12_o.jpg

4000089055_881a3c645a_o.jpg

4000853460_cd90b76c3c_o.jpg

4. And one of me mucking around.... come with me if you want to live...:LOL:
4000853348_8b1e19bd34_o.jpg

Thanks for your time and opinion..(y)

Cheers Marc.. oh and that's coz I am.... honest guv..:coat:

For me its No.1.

Barney

P.S. Nice watch :)

For me it's 2. Love the impact of the close up and the central perspective. He really looks like he's going to come right out of the picture and punch you :LOL:

I like the subjet in 1 2 3 not sure about 4 though

Well for your information it is spelt subject!! and he was a stubborn old git...;)

Last edited:
For me its No.1.

Barney

P.S. Nice watch :)

God he loves you now for noticing his bloody watch!!

"get the watch in" he says..... pause..... "have you got the watch in" I take the shot "Did you get the watch in" :bang:;):LOL:

2 and 4

imho

md

1 or 2 are brilliant, nice and moody the dark background works so well.

I like number 2 because the lighting in the b/ground is equal

try b&w

James

I think number two will definitely go in... do you think you should have more than one from the same subject in your folio??

I think number two will definitely go in... do you think you should have more than one from the same subject in your folio??

Totally depends on lighting and expression imho

md

number 2 for me

Number 2 for me...I find the watch a distraction in number 1.

On a separate note, why has forum member portrait got your photo as their avatar? :thinking: :cautious:

On a separate note, why has forum member portrait got your photo as their avatar? :thinking: :cautious:

LOL I am guessing they know each and other and he liked the shot taken by matt " onform"

md

:clap: well done all... it took you long enough to realise..:LOL:

The photo's 1-3 are indeed portraits of our very own Portrait..(y) I wouldn't talk about a normal client or model like that besides as you can tell from the photo's he has very thick skin...:LOL:

I do, only because I have only had two proper model shoots so far. In an ideal world though I want 20-25 photos, all of different models.

Hi sdb123 as we used my home my lights my background and both set up lighting I think I may call it a self portrait:) plus I like the fact peolple can see what I look like when posting to me:D

Hi sdb123 as we used my home my lights my background and both set up lighting I think I may call it a self portrait:) plus I like the fact peolple can see what I look like when posting to me:D

:LOL:

Back