Help me PLS...wide angle lens

Edit My Images
No
im currently looking to buy sigma10-20 / tokina 12-24..i have gone tru alot of research but still very headache in choosing the right 1 for myself! sigma has HSM and wider compared to other but i afraid the finishes will peel off 1 day!but wat i knw is when shooting 10mm with sigma, the volume of light will deducted at f4 so the dark edges (marginal lumination)will look very obvious, but f8 will looks fine! what about tokina? about distortion? aberration? flare? astigmatism?
and i think i'll get it from "onestop"!
THANK YOU....

Sorry, can't help out directly with your choice as I had the Canon 10-22 a while back.

Just posting here to make sure that you haven't missed the Tamron wide zoom.... Tamron SP AF11-18mm F/4.5-5.6 Di-II LD when you were reviewing your options. It would be the only one which didn't suffer vignetting on the wide end.
Worth adding to your list for consideration.

Bob

Sorry, can't help out directly with your choice as I had the Canon 10-22 a while back.

Just posting here to make sure that you haven't missed the Tamron wide zoom.... Tamron SP AF11-18mm F/4.5-5.6 Di-II LD when you were reviewing your options. It would be the only one which didn't suffer vignetting on the wide end.
Worth adding to your list for consideration.

Bob

yes, tamron 11-18! my friend is having this lens but i dont like this because the distortion is quite serious on this lens! yes...vignetting control is very good on this lens!:)

Back