Help needed with bad photo

Name
Robin
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wondering if any of you peeps could help me in rescuing this image, my PS skills are reasonably non-existant:bang:

dodgy_pic.jpg

Any assistance would be greatfully received, I may even have cookies:naughty:

Thanks in advance

Link to full size pic

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3057/2609953009_3d9f6f20cb_b.jpg

well as there maybe cookies, here's my effort my PS skills aren't all that but for cookies its worth a try;)

2610814312_ef40e6ee7a_o.jpg

Yay to cookies and your welcome all i did was crop it and up the clarity, saturation and slide about a few other sliders glad u like it. I can email the full size pic if u want i forgot flickr shrinks them for me.

Hi birdy,

tips for the next time you shoot a group indoors: 1) shoot at your subjects' eye level, bend your knees if you have to, for a more pleasing perspective, and 2) bounce the flash light off the ceiling, for a more even diffusion of the light, and to mitigate its harshness/flatness.

Have fun!

Hi birdy,

tips for the next time you shoot a group indoors: 1) shoot at your subjects' eye level, bend your knees if you have to, for a more pleasing perspective, and 2) bounce the flash light off the ceiling, for a more even diffusion of the light, and less harsh/flat lighting.

Have fun!

Thanks for that Dolly

I just don't seem to get on with the Flash at all.:shrug:
Shall have to give it some practise rather than just ignoring it :LOL:(y)

IF you have any other photos from the same session where the heads of the people that are not looking at the camera in this picture are looking at the camera then you could select the heads from the other picture and copy and paste tham onto this picture. Happy to give more details but not point doing it at this time if this is the only picture available. It can be a bit time consuming to get the new heads to not look like they have just been stuck on, but worth it.

With the current image Imight even be inclined to take a bit more off the bottom of the image so you are not just cutting the ankles off, go a bit further up the leg.

Back