Help needed

I,LL put it another way which is the better camera

It's difficult to say as they're such different cameras.

AFAIK the FZ1000 has a fixed 24-200mm lens and is a 1" bridge camera whilst the G90 is an interchangeable lens MFT camera.

The G90 will presumably give you better image quality as it has a bigger sensor. However, the FZ1000 may offer good enough image quality in a versatile package, with that wide zoom range lens.

I have a Panasonic TZ100 which is a 1" camera and which there may give similar image quality to the FZ100. I also have MFT cameras. I can easily see the difference in image quality but 1" may be good enough for you especially if you can resist pixel peeping :D

I think you'll have do do some thinking. Do you ant a flexible do it all in one package camera with a fixed lens or one which may give better ultimate image quality but for which you may need to buy more than one lens for?

I would suggest the most recent purchase otherwise why did you buy it?.

It's difficult to say as they're such different cameras.

AFAIK the FZ1000 has a fixed 24-200mm lens and is a 1" bridge camera whilst the G90 is an interchangeable lens MFT camera.

The G90 will presumably give you better image quality as it has a bigger sensor. However, the FZ1000 may offer good enough image quality in a versatile package, with that wide zoom range lens.

I have a Panasonic TZ100 which is a 1" camera and which there may give similar image quality to the FZ100. I also have MFT cameras. I can easily see the difference in image quality but 1" may be good enough for you especially if you can resist pixel peeping :D

I think you'll have do do some thinking. Do you ant a flexible do it all in one package camera with a fixed lens or one which may give better ultimate image quality but for which you may need to buy more than one lens for?
other than not having used the FZ1000, I would agree with everything woof woof has said. I have been a G80 owner myself.

Back