Help Needed

bookwyse

Suspended / Banned
Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
Yes
Guys, I need some help with a bit of photoshopping. I am still learnign this so if any one can help me it would be most appreciated.

What I need is this:

TheUsualSuspectsOriginal03102008.jpg

I need the radiator and pipework removing from the photo above.

I then need picture one below superimposing onto picture 2 below to make it look like the spicegirls advert.

SpiceGirlsOriginal03102008.jpg

SwanCygnets088.jpg

I have the original pictures so if any one is willing to undertake this I would be very grateful. They are a charity calender at work so all help is appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff

The first one is pretty straightforward but the second is going to look wrong. The lighting in the two shots is very different and you'll never get rid of the superimposed look without some major re-shading work.

I can get the second shot redone to suit the first one if that would help.

Jeff

You mean re-shoot the background for the Spice Girls?

I think you'd be better off re-shooting the girls (or both) and getting the light similar. The shot of the girls has been done using flash and that's the main problem. Ideally you want both shots done in overcast natural light to reduce the amount of mucking about with directional light and shadows.

OK I will see what they say about the second one. Is there anything can be done for the first one?

Jeff

Yeah, that's a fairly straightforward job. If you want to email the full size version to me I'll have a play.

Back