Help please

Name
Nilufer Lazenby
Edit My Images
Yes
70-200 nikkor lens stucked on camera body d 80, I can't take my lens of the body.. Any suggestions? Thanks

is te release button stuck (the one to he right on the lens if looking toward the front of the camera)

Pardon me for asking, but I don't know how long you have owned it.

Are you twisting it in the correct direction?

Wouldn't be the first.

Welcome to TP as well:)

Welcome to the forums - Have you considered taking the camera to a local camera shop & see if they can help?

Any joy. It's always nice to know if we managed to help?

Oh well:(

Hello everybody! Thank you very much for all your answers. I Had to solve the problem earlier so I couldn't wait for answers on here. I never had this problem before with my film cams. Digital cam problem mostly I think. Thank you for your nice welcome..

Hello everybody! Thank you very much for all your answers. I Had to solve the problem earlier so I couldn't wait for answers on here. I never had this problem before with my film cams. Digital cam problem mostly I think. Thank you for your nice welcome..

So how did you solve it and what was aparently the problem?
It would help for any future member running into the same issue.

Amin

Hi
First of all excuse for my English. :) yes after switching the nikon d 80 cam on and off I thouch to a shot button and click than it was not stuck anymore. I think when I was changing the lens at the same time I might have pressed the shot button so it locked the cam itself so I couldn't take the lens off. :) it was a software problem I think.

PsiFox said:

Hi :) sorry I haven't been here quite a while. Thanks for your help. Nice to hear you all:)

Back