Help - Plugin folder.

C drive (or whatever you use)/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CS3/Plug-ins

Restarted PS?

Oiiii

:LOL:

Right, so ive downloaded a trial version of fluid mask, ive made sure its in my plug-in folder, and its still wont work.

This is me giving up! :D

Try this:-

Copy the 8bf file into the "filters" folder which is inside the "Plug Ins" Folder mentioned before.

I havent tried the plugin but it appears to be well established so must work OK. If it still doesnt work then go to their site and ask there.

It looks to be a very handy plug in - if you get it working I will also have a look at it :)

Ive put it into the Filter Folder and it still wont work.
Mark has been trying and he's failed miserbly!

From their FAQ:-

"If the installation as a plug-in was successful then Fluid Mask should show up in Photoshop under > Filters > Vertus > Fluid Mask.
This is where you start the program as well: You need to load an image into Photoshop, then start Fluid Mask through the "Filter" menu. The image will then be loaded into Fluid Mask and you can start masking the image."

They appear to have a good support system - suggest you try there :)

http://www.vertustech.com/fm_faq.htm#23

ie re-emailed them. As its still not working.

OK - sorry but I havent got it so cannot really advise further.
Its gotta be something simple though as they have a lot of satisfied customers.

Good luck - I would be interested in the answer when you get it going please :)

Ooooooo it may be working

Have you got it working?
Mine is still coming up with an error occurred loading the plugin :shrug:

This will be why you need to run the installer, you should have doewnloaded a .exe file according to this
Installation as a plug-in to Photoshop:
Download the appropriate installer of Fluid Mask for your system (.dmg file for Mac or .exe file for Windows).
Double click the downloaded file. The installation routine will start automatically.
Follow the on-screen instructions. One window will list all available Photoshop versions on your system. Tick the box in front of the Photoshop version you would like to use Fluid Mask on.
Follow the remaining steps of the installation wizard.

Back