Help requested

BMD

Name
Bruce
Edit My Images
No
Looking for some advice please.

I have a Mac desktop on which I have Photoshop, Lightroom CC & Lightroom Classic CC installed.

Currently I have 17k + images on Lightroom CC.

I want to put them on Lightroom Classic CC but cannot find them on my computer to transfer them across.

Can I just drag them across?

Any ideas would be very appreciated as it is winding me up that I cannot locate them on the computer itself Grrrrrr!

I am using the pre CC Lightroom and the storage of files & catalogue is local on the PC

Now AFAIK Classic CC does the same but as CC is Creative Cloud I understand that all image files are indeed Cloud stored i.e. there is no local storage other than the preview files and the catalogue.

I surmise there is a simple way to transfer as you wish to do..........but I know not how this is done :(

Hoping those with insight will solve the puzzle for you.

I don't have lightroom CC installed just the Classic version. However if CC works the same way as Classic version, I would export all you images as a catalogue to your desktop machine. This will transfer ( Provided you have the "Include negative files , Build copy / previews and Include available preview boxes ticked. ) You can then import these straight into Classic with all the adjustments, you had previously .

Back