Help! The confusing world of insurance

Edit My Images
Yes
I've read through all the posts on insurance and I'm actually even more confused than before! Perhaps someone with a bit of experience (but who can explain to an eejit like me) can help me.

We (myself and Mole2k) need Public Liability first and foremost and then I need cover for my camera and our lenses as well as some sort of insurance for our studio.

Our studio is part of a business centre but as far as I know it's not covered, certainly for example if some steals our laptop or trips over one of our cables. I assume public liability will cover us if someone injures themself in our studio and that we need some kind of contents insurance for the unit - is this correct?

I'm well aware that we'll need to read everything carefully and have it narrowed down to Aaduki, Photoguard, Towergate Camerasure and Glover & Howe. Thoughts anyone?

Oh and people who are with Photoguard may be interested to read this. Just shows the letigious world we're living in these days eh?
http://www.photographers.co.uk/html/photographers-forum-1.cfm?ForumNumber=1497&Title=Phtoguard

Back