Help to Identify

Name
Shaun Brown
Edit My Images
Yes
I was out and about today with my camera and came acros this little guy/girl can anyone tell me what he/she is? Not a big bird spotter as you can tell:lol

C & C welcomed

IMG_7437.jpg

Thats yer Nuthatch Shaun (y) Well caught :clap: I been wanting to get one and you just stumble across one :shake:

Last edited:
It's either a nuthatch or a hctahtun :)
I saw quite a few of these the other day but couldn't get close enough, well done.

Thanks Guys

Thats yer Nuthatch Shaun (y) Well caught :clap: I been wanting to get one and you just stumble across one :shake:

You wouldnt belive how friendly this one was infact there were two of them, they must have been 1mtr away max. I was out walking and saw a lot of bluetits and a few robins around a fallen down tree so I got in close and sat there for around 30min then the nuthatch appeared and just let me click away although he wouldnt sit still he keept running around on the log.

Thanks Guys

You wouldnt belive how friendly this one was infact there were two of them, they must have been 1mtr away max. I was out walking and saw a lot of bluetits and a few robins around a fallen down tree so I got in close and sat there for around 30min then the nuthatch appeared and just let me click away although he wouldnt sit still he keept running around on the log.

Go on!! pour some more salt into my gaping wound why dont you :LOL::LOL:

Back