Help transfer video from premiere pro export to iphone!

Name
john
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi ,

hoping someone can help me with this. So I have exported my video from PP 2017, I normally export it as say a youtube 1080p video. It looks great on the computer.

but I want to get it on my Iphone, so I can send it to people eg. with whatsapp.

I dont know how to transfer it though.

It wont recognise that file in Itunes, so it wont work on the phone.

now premiere pro has iphone export quality which is 720p, but it doesnt look very good (but this will at least transfer onto the phone via itunes)

is there some way to transfer it as a 1080p file onto the phone without having to email it to myself or use something like youtube and then save off youtube?

appreciate any idea..

JC

I'd guess that preset exports in .mov, you could click that then manually adjust other stuff - make it 1080p and bitrate about 15 for 1080p
I would have thought it should play a simple H.264 mp4 though - but Apple are weird I know nothing about their strange control freak ideas.
For an Android phone at worst you might grab an alternative player.

I don't use Apple, but why not just do a simple file transfer?

I never export directly to YouTube or whatever, I always export my videos simply to my PC and then upload to YouTube/Facebook/Phone etc afterwards

figured it out.

in premiere pro there is an option in the export settings for 1080p 24fps for iphone 4/5 and ipad etc... looks great actually.

Back