Help wanted!

Name
Elaine Ireland
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm in a bit of a pickle here,due to my odd working hours i have not been able to buy a new battery for my 350D and a new memory card.I have a big gig to photograph on tuesday,is there any online shop that i could get these two items that will deliver for this tuesday? Its a long shot i know :( Thanks for your help

You could try Warehouse Express.

I always call them and make sure the items are in stock but they are not open today.

If you order Monday morning they will deliver them Tuesday providing they are in stock.

Card wise you could try memory4less.co.uk I was in the same situation before i went to Italy,ordered a 1 GB sans extreme III CF for £40.93 inc £6.99 guaranteed next day del. Normally del is £1.95. This should cover you there. As for batteries, give me a minute and i'll see where i got mine from.

WOW! Thank you guys so much! I shall try these websites now :)
Oh..just relised that this battery is a NB-2LH and the one thats similar is just a NB-2L..so will that work with recharger that came with mine?

Yep, shouldn't be a prob at all, I use my compat in my canon charger, not blown me shelf up yet :LOL: thats an nb2l.

Keltic Ice Man said:
Elaine

If you get really stuck let us know your area of the country and someone might be lend.

If your near Cumbria just pm me.

Allan

As above if you are local, myself or someone may be able to help, I've got 4 1gb cards and 3 bats.

I'll be in manchester most of the day then i'm at manc acadamy later on,may be able to buy a cheapish card from a shop..just not from jessops like i did last time :bonk: Cheers for the offer :)

personally i'd go with the sans, i gave as example, more than enough card you'll need, plus life guarantee. By the time you've got a cheap and cheerful it'l lcost proberbly £20. Leave it with you ;)

Took your advice and bought another sandisk extreme 3 1GB :D And at £42 inc next day delivery BARGIN! Now i think i'm going to tuck my card away back into my purse for a well earned rest :) Thank you all so much for your help (y) :notworthy:

This thread jogged my mind, I needed to order another CF (y)

Sandisk 1gb III on it's way from mymemory for 35½ quid all in. :)

another place to keep in mind for future reference is www.picstop.co.uk there selling extreme 3 cards at the moment for £31.80 that includes p+p , i ordered a card from there a few months ago, placed the order monday morning and received the card tuesday morning, good service i reckon. (y)

Oops I didn't see this thread, and it seems you're already sorted :)

I was just about to suggest Aria in Manchester are selling the Kingston Elite Pro CF 1 gig card for 22.28 here.
I had it in my 350 and I couldnt outrun it, so to speak :)

Not to worry :)

Back