Help with a new brief: photographic response book

Edit My Images
No
Hi, Hope this is the right place to post...

Have been reading these forums for a while now and it’s been very useful, this is my 2nd post so I’ll do a quick introduction: I’m a 2nd year Graphic design student studying and living in Southampton.

Here’s where I need your help:

I’ve been set a brief which is to design a book on a “family”. My book is based on people’s photographic response to a photograph. The end result will hopefully be a book full of photographs which are different people’s responses to one picture.

You don’t have to be good at photography to help me, the photograph you take can be of anything but it must somehow relate back to the picture I’ve posted.

-Your photograph could be linked to my picture by the time of day, the colours, textures, the landscape etc or it could be as simple as that something in my picture reminds you of a completely different scene.

-Two rules: The picture submitted must have been taken by you and limited Photoshop use only please.

It would be great if you could post your picture here with a quick explanation as to the link of your response (couple of words). Also if you could email me the photo at a higher resolution that would be really helpful!

Thanks for any help!

Tom Doidge ( tdoidge at gmail dot com)

x0299.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u291/tdoidge/project/x0299.jpg

Your picture reminds me of a photo I took a few years ago while I was living in Middlesbrough. For some reason I found the back allyways facinating, so I took a few pics. Here is the one I remember the best;

Click for the full size image.
Hope that helps.:)

this looks interesting, not a lot of responses to it though?! Come on folks, lets see what we can do for this, i will have a look when i get it.

How many shots do you want?

Back