help with essex photographic spots

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys I have been able to allocate a 4 hour slot every Tuesday morn for me to go out with my camera but im after some inspiration. I live in Chelmsford and have exhausted all the local parks I.e danbury, hylands, ect. I did manage to find hadleigh castle last week which I loved but now im craving more but struggling to find any where. Unfortunately im a bit of an all rounder photographer so really just looking for different places to get the imagination going.

Hi Bobby, went to flatford mill yesterday, was a great day day out it;s just up the road from you at East Bergolt hopping that this might be of interests to you .
Barry

What kinds of things are you interested in shooting? I used to spend a lot of time scouting places to shoot models in around Essex.

I dont know if this would help at all but in Epping (I think its a bout 30 mins from Chelmsford) there is a venue called Gaynes Park (I am getting married there next year!) and there is a higher point there where you have an amazing view of the City of London, would be beautiful to photograph on a clear evening :) The sheeps there are pretty friendly too :)

I am not sure if you need to enter the venue to access the view but its worth a try I think.

Hope it helps

You are less than 30 mins drive up the A12 to the Suffolk/Essex border, and there you find Flatford Mill, Willy Lott's Cottage, and the whole Vale of Dedham in fact.

So photogenic that John Constable did most of his landscape paintings in this area.

Here's an example:

Dave

Willy Lott's Cottage
by Dave_S2, on Flickr

Back