Beginner Help with Lens

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Wondering if anyone can help me? After using my 50mm 1.8g lens on my d5100 camera and looking to use ViewNX2 I am getting a message telling me that Distortion Control Lens Profiles Missing it goes on to tell me that, images can't be displayed as raw or edited because this is missing. This message has only been appearing for the last week and I wondered if I was missing something. I think I have done the right thing by downloading the Firmware for Distortion Control but it will still not work with this lens. Help please!!

hi people.. as you can probably see from my post count im new to this site.. and new to my canon 60d -18 -135 ..just wondering would that lens be good for doing music videos?

sorry if this is wrong place to post

13love to all.

Hi Dandy, I'm a Canon user so never used viewnx but have you tried reinstalling the software on you computer or downloading the latest version of viewnx from the Nikon website?
Alienshadz - you Wil probably get more response if you post a new Thread in the video section rather than jumping in on someone else's existing thread

@ljphil78.. im stil learning the ropes of this site.. my second time on this site.. so apologies for wrong thread posting

Back