Help with New Shop Name

Name
Leigh
Edit My Images
Yes
Some of you may or may not know that i have a tile showroom (and website) - which is geared more towards the higher end of the market with natural stone etc... anyway, cut to the chase, i'm looking at getting new premises in a sort of retail park / semi industrial area which would cater for all budgets (i.e. Topps, Tile Giant etc..) - so i don't want to set up as Real Earth (my existing business) as i think it would put off the budget end of the market and i want to keep the Real Earth website as it does pretty well on sales in the South where people compare the prices to those of expensive showrooms in London and alike.

So i'm looking for a name which is kind of inviting to the average family looking for tiles.. short and to the point, but not screaming 'cheap' at you. So far, we have come up with;

Mrs Tile
Local Tile
Tile Haven
Tile Abode
Benchmark Tiles

some of the domains are taken, but i can get variations eg. tile-haven.co.uk

so i thought i'd throw it out there to see what your creative minds can come up with. The best name wins....... a free tile :bonk:

Life's tile :)

Is there a finders fee:D

Stiles r us

Jjm.....Brilliant name idea!
Only thing I'd do different is put an 's' on the end of Tile = Life's Tiles; however, with or without I thik you've stumbled over a good one there Leigh (y)

tis a good one... something to throw in the face of my business partner tomorrow morning as he came up with 'Tile Genius' and 'Exciting Tiles' :shrug:

Leigh, really? To quote another thread....Bless.

well, he actually came up with 'Mrs Tile' as well, which he is adamant is the best as it reaches out to the females (who inevitably make the final decision on tiles 9 out of 10 times :D)

Nobby's Tiles

Infan Tiles?

I sense a certain "silliness" emerging :LOL:

TileUlike

TiletheLot - Play on Tie the knot

Tilewemeetagain - Now I am getting silly

TileMagic

Tiledup - bit of shades influence - Not that I have read it

Bonnie Tiler

Some corkers here guys... My 12 year old son has come up with '50 Shades Of Tiles' :cautious:

All tiled out
On the tiles
My tiles
Tilerama
Just tiles
Tile after tile
Tile shed
Tile shack
Tile mine

The Tile Ghetto

My Tile

Talk Tiles

Last edited:
Another one, should get near the top of any lists arranged in alphabetical order too (although might already be taken):

"AdapTile"

we have a winner :puke:

Leighs Erec-tile

blimey, loads to go at here, i like Tile Shack, but there's someone using that already :bonk:

Tiled Up has potential, as well as Life's Tiles

there's others in there as well, but all taken by websites or businesses. I'll see what gems my partner comes up with tomorrow and then make a decision.

Frikkin 8,000sq ft unit to commit to, with every retailer under the sun going tits up... what the hell are we doing?? :wacky:

Tile Style as mentioned

or

Tile Boutique

50 shades of grout

Back