Help with Photo Mechanic (5.1) & Twitter

Name
Darryl
Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

Appreciate that this is a niche request but it's 3 hours till kick-off of the first game of the season and I doubt I'll get CameraBits to reply in time, just wondering if anyone has experienced this same issue?

I'm updating my code replacements and checking my twitter connections etc. and Photo Mechanic appears to have lost connection to our Twitter account, no problem - I'll go and add it back in, now it's giving me an error message "Server Error - connection reset by peer - SSL_connect," I'm currently logged into the Twitter account I'm trying to connect in a browser to try and assist it picking up the account, but no luck so far.

It's not a massive issue as I can Tweet from a browser, but within Photo Mechanic it saves me hunting for the file I'm trying to tweet about & doing the captioning.

Any help appreciated - thanks.

This is MacOS Mojave and the firewall is off, WiFi connection (currently at home) but at the ground I'll be connected to my iPhone, thanks.

Ok, I've downloaded a trial of Photo Mechanic 6 and that's working perfectly, time to get the credit card out... :(

Back