Help!!!

Whoops, sorry, didn't mean to start that!

Didn't even realise my weapon was hanging out. Awfully sorry, I'll tuck it away.

Did the restraining order teach you nothing, you mucky little pup? :sneaky:

Reactions: Yv
Jeeez, take some time off [unpaid leave for the benefit of those who are wondering, tho I am wondering where my last 7 years worth of payslips are] and when I come back, Marcel is a dictator hanging on to his weapon, the mods are his power hungry pawns and the whole place is badly moderated according to about 0.05% of the membership many of the members.

It's good to be back in such familiar territory :LOL:

Marcel is a dictator hanging on to his weapon, the mods are his power hungry prawns:LOL:

Always knew there was something fishy about TP :D

It's good to be back in such familiar territory :LOL:

One day into the new year too

I suggest an update to the rules " Don't post when you've been drinking" ... course some one is bound to find that unfair and draconian :LOL:

Back on the OP , if the OP is still reading this

End of the day you arent likely to get your money back without a fight... you could go to court (contract or no doesnt really matter as theres an implied contract in place as the guy turned up and acted as your photographer) but in all honesty it will probably cost as much as you get and be a collosal waste of time.

File it under lifes to short and move on, and focus on the amazing day you had don't taint those memories with bitterness through a pointless fight ... if the guests took better pictures than the tog make sure you get some hi res copies from them - there are apps and services for gathering in guest photos - or you could just ask a select few to send you dropbox links or USB sticks etc

I totally agree with the link being removed and in a way glad the mods do there job well, just everyone was clamouring for it so with little thought of any consequences i posted it.
Its easy to see why you did, you are not the first to post a "contentious link", I'm sure you won't be the last either.
Perhaps PM's may be a better solution ( if there is a ) next time :)

Also, to the OP, the disc you have, are they JPEGs or raw files? It might be that something could be salvageable, but even then, turds can only be polished so much :/

I'm starting a book for Connersz/Jamie being the photographer being complained about!

Back