Help

Name
Roy Newport
Edit My Images
No
Hi all ,I’m going to buy the canon R5 in a few weeks and want to buy the Sigma 85mm L mount dn dg could anyone tell me what mount adapter I will need if this is possible,many thanks.

You should buy the EF mount version of the lens and ensure you get the EF Mount adaptor with the camera.

Hi all ,I’m going to buy the canon R5 in a few weeks and want to buy the Sigma 85mm L mount dn dg could anyone tell me what mount adapter I will need if this is possible,many thanks.
By the way, welcome to the forum :rolleyes:

Quote been a member for over 5 years I don’t know why it’s reset me to new but thanks for the sarcasm.
Maybe because the account you're posting from is six months old and has three posts?

How do you mean reset?
What was your old account name?
The same,haven’t been on the site for a long time but when I tried to Id for got my password and it rest me to new member.

I actually had a similar experience, in that after a long absence (I probably joined around 2007 - I can retrieve the welcome email for an exact date) I tried to log in, and my name was 't recognised. (It's not the one I'm using now, and I think it was ForenameSurname.) I rejoined.

Back