No
Only ickle ones, they fit on your hand at the moment :love:

019.jpg

011.jpg

018.jpg

023.jpg

006.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely set Ingrid..........but have you considered using more natural backgrounds - tree branch, or a houseplant with green leaves maybe?

Hi,
have a couple of these beardies myself, great pets, and great pictures.
Ben.

Wow what gorgeous creatures :love:

And a nice set of images Ingrid (y)

they are rather cute aren't they Andy, (y)

Lovely set Ingrid..........but have you considered using more natural backgrounds - tree branch, or a houseplant with green leaves maybe?

Not really, they aren't mine so had to be what was available , thanks Keith:D

Hi,
have a couple of these beardies myself, great pets, and great pictures.
Ben.

Cheers Ben :D

Nicely done Ingrid (y)
Yes they are cute at that size, but wait until they "learn" how to
breathe fire then watch out!
They can be destructive little buggers!

Nicely done Ingrid (y)
Yes they are cute at that size, but wait until they "learn" how to
breathe fire then watch out!
They can be destructive little buggers!

Oooh can't wait for the fire breathing, the bigger one is already starting to puff up, did try to get him to do it for the camera, but he wouldn't play ball :(
cheers :D

Awwww :love: I love beardies.
A friend of mine breeds them and I've always wanted one . . . but OH has a phobia about reptiles :( :dummy:

Lovely sharp images. You've really brought out the detail in their skin and their tiny little claws. And personally, I'm a huge fan of black b/gs for reptile shots. I find that it really focuses your attention on the subject and brings out their colouring.

My only criticism would be that the light and shadows look a little harsh in some of these. Were you using flash? It might have worked better if you were able to diffuse it a little more.

Lovely bearded dragons, and fantastic shots to.

Cheers :)

Awwww :love: I love beardies.
A friend of mine breeds them and I've always wanted one . . . but OH has a phobia about reptiles :( :dummy:

Lovely sharp images. You've really brought out the detail in their skin and their tiny little claws. And personally, I'm a huge fan of black b/gs for reptile shots. I find that it really focuses your attention on the subject and brings out their colouring.

My only criticism would be that the light and shadows look a little harsh in some of these. Were you using flash? It might have worked better if you were able to diffuse it a little more.

Thanks Sarah, do use a diffuser on the flash but perhps need something a bit stronger :) Must admit I like the drk background too

Beautiful set, well done

Thanks (y)

these are lovely, once saw a fantastic beardie shot done on black glass, gave a really nice reflection, might be worth a try. btw great colors :)

Now there's a thought for future photo shoots as they grow, thanks for that :D

Or could just manicure their toe nails :LOL:
Nice suggestion Adam but not sure if it would work

Now come on stop messing about, you really want me to beleive you have a brain;)

:hug:Oh Dear Man Flu ? :hug:

Back